Face shields (Case of 200; $2.65/pc)
Face shields provide a lightweight splash and anti-fog barrier for applications where exposure to fluids is possible. They are constructed from a single PE optical shield with a removable film for protection in shipping and handling. The headband is constructed from a foam brow that provides comforting cushioning and ventilation for extreme environments. The elastic headband is self tensioning for a customized fit to a variety of head shapes. Face shields are compatible for use over goggles or optical glasses and eyewear.
These are sold in cases of 200 face shields for $530. The unit cost is $2.65 per shield. For quantities over 100,000, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Length 9”, Width 13”
- Anti-fog and anti-glare PE film shield (3.5mm) with minimal optical distortion and full peripheral vision
- Adjustable elastic band for any head size
- Vented foam headband for airflow and comfort fit
- Free of natural rubber latex
- Single use
Packaging and Shipping
- Each case is 27 x 15 x 11.75 inches
- Weight approximately 25 pounds
- Ships from Los Angeles
If you're a tax-exempt organization and see a sales tax in the checkout process, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the email address of the account you created and we will mark it as tax-exempt!